Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Masters

During one of the Masters commercials the other day, I saw an allergy advertisment - I believe Nasonex - where a young bee was allergic before taking the medicine which then allowed him to successfully do his business in a flower containing pollen. I was scratching my head at how a bee can be allergic and also the fact that some marketing manager thought it was a brilliant idea to make an advertisment featuring keeping a bee healthy and alive.

Then when the coverage came back on, my eyes laid on something even more astonishing. Phil Mickelson is the only player to finish in the Top 10 in seven consecutive Masters. After having an impressive third round of gold this morning, Mickelson has to battle off the likes of Fred Couples and Tiger Woods in order to capture his second Masters green jacket.

It'll be a lot more interesting to watch his run rather than watching a bee use allergy medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home