Saturday, April 29, 2006

Vernon Davis is a stud

The man, the machine, the monster, the beast, the cyborg.

Vernon Davis is a phenomenal athlete. I had the pleasure of seeing him play in high school. When I mean pleasure of and when I mean seeing, I mean going up against him in a preseason game. When I mean going up against him, I mean tackling him. When I mean tackling him, I mean attempting too (with three other guys).

It was probably the single greatest athletic moment of my life - or shall I say, our lives - but we all knew this guy (again...machine, monster, beast, cyborg) would be special.

At Maryland, he would make a spectacular catch, but he would not fall to the ground after the catch. Scouts love the YAC (sorry just trying to be cool, it's short for Yards After Catch) and Vernon Davis is all about the YAC.

The 49ers got the guy (again...machine, monster, beast, cyborg) they wanted. And they're automatically on the rise. Congrats Vernon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home